Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Here Are Some Guys' Experience


Related image

When it comes to lying about physical appearance just to impress the opposite sex or portray attractive image, let's give it to the ladies.

I cannot but shake my head each time I see guys opening threads and unnecessarily hyping ladies by their profile pictures without knowing that the power of their editing software will be brought to light when the get to meet

However, many of us might have one point in time been deeply fascinated by those amazing shots that caught our fancy which turned out to be a different thing entirely when we got to see them in reality

Technological advancement has now taken the facet of the earth with the introduction of photo editing applications such as picmix, photo editor, picasa and lots more which gives false staggeringly gorgeous looks, and misleading impression

A Yoruba adage says " kosi ireje ninu photo" meaning, there's no form of manipulation in picture photographs, as you pose na so you go show; but I can assure you that things are not as it used to be during the era of Nokia 3310 and Sumsung MyX1


Experiences;
During the distinct period of 2go , I added this lady who's got nice profile picture in one of the rooms and I was glad she humbly accepted my friend request.

We got chatting, things happened and exchanged numbers.
Days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to months, and luckily for me, my prayers were answered, guess what ? she told me she was coming to Ekiti for an exam. Ooooboi see meat !!!

The day she got to Ado-Ekiti, she called and informed me to meet her where she lodged, isn't that nice ? , I quickly dashed into the bathroom and bathed longer than the normal time, after that, I wore my fav outfit and almost emptied a can of pef. Hehehe

I bounced out of my lodge and headed to the description, on getting there, I called and I saw a lady waved from a far distance and I was like, this can't be !!! I asked myself how come she looks like Angelina Jolie in her profile pix and she looks Majek Fashek in real life ?

What made me disappointed was that I expected more cos the false physical description she gave which did not in anyway compliment her looks…
                                                                   …Tosin, Ekiti

Image result for photos of before and after makeup in nigeria


It has happened to me as well.

I met a lady on facebook looking attractive and thinking she has big B**bs not knowing it's foam pad.

The d day came for us to meet. I wore one of my fav outfit, looking cute as if I wana attend Shell interview.

I was sitting in a well-known eatery expecting her call. Eventually she called that She can spot where I am sitting.

I was so confused because I couldn't spot d lady I saw on facebook only to see one IYA ALATA looking lady working towards my direction.

I was like jezzz...! I hope it's not d same lady. She approached me and asked why I am behaving funny.

To cut d story short, I gave an excuse that my Aunt is about to give birth and we will get 2 see another day as I don't want 2 disappoint her 2 hook up dat day.

That was d last time I called her.

                                                                                      …Anonymous


Yes.

I needed a Model to do a photo shoot for a Jewelry dealer so I put up an ad somewhere and the girl sent me a couple of pictures. One really struck me as being the real deal and I was certain my intending model was an Oluchi in the making.

I called her up and negotiated. Meanwhile I was bearing all the cost burden of the photoshoot.

The day came and she was a little bit late. My camera guy was ready and my client already gave us access to all her Jewelries.

Na so the girl show on top of Okada looking all scruffy like she spent the night in the strip club.

I was so disgusted and I couldn't hide it. Besides that, she was a little shorter than I expected.

To cut the long story short, we went ahead with the photo shoot with a little drama interlude and I ended up not using her photos.

Everything was a waste.

To top it all up, my client still gave her a necklace.
                                                                                              …Adams, Abj

Image result for photos of before and after makeup in nigeria

Whenever i see topics like this, i always swear for Natalie

It all happened last year, i collected this beautiful lady's BBM pin from one of my padi, we started chatting then we so much had interest in each other up to the stage that a day without chatting with her, i will feel incomplete, Natalie started ASKING ME OUT without seeing each other I will always tell her to calm down that we shouldn't rush into things but thank God that I'm not ladies freak, i told her we can't date not until we relate with each other physically for sometimes before we start the main dating game. . .

That faithful day, i decided to visit Natalie at home around CMS, i branched Eko5 all because of her, bought her some snacks and proceeded with my journey.

Finally, i got to Natalie's hood, gave her a call to come and pick me up, 12mins later a lady came to me, she recognized me coz my DPs are always original and i asked her if Natalie sent her to come and pick me up but to my greatest surprise, she told me she was Natalie, tears nearly rolled down from my eyes and the awkward look i gave her sef, Its so obvious that she knew i wasn't interested in her, i 1st took 1 meat pie and ice from the stuff i bought for her and gave her the rest then i told her she is free to go, she asked me if I'm not following her to her home again but i told her that I still have an appointment at the ielts office at ikoyi. . . I swear to drunk! that was the day i knew the advantage of photo-editors and make-ups coz that babe is WONDERFULLY UGLY!!!!

                                                                                              …James, Lagos

Image result for photos of before and after makeup in nigeria


Not even deceived sef, i was scammed. I came across this lady, an angel, you know we have two kinds of angels, light angel and darkness angel. My mind told me she is a light angel cause her profile picture was that of a light angel. So i added her and we got talking. Foolish me, thinking that i had met my missing rib. I had pictured myself getting married to her and chopping the rest of my life with her. But one day as i was trekking back home from work and passing a dustbin road, i saw a mad girl in the dustbin playing. It was her. I was shocked and didn't know the time i approached her and said, You look like someone i know, have we met before? Yes! She replied. You are my facebook friend.
                                                                                              …Njuwo, PH


My people - My story no be one, no be two, no be three - I don suffer for girls hand. They keep deceiving me oo..
As i like fine girls so, na why i dey always fall for cheap ugly a$$ girls that can use filter to hide who they really are. How do you expect a nigg to take u serious after u must have deceived him into believing you look like 'Gabrielle Union' only for you to turn up looking exactly like Eniola Badmus?

E no good.. One FUTO, Owerri girl do me am my people when i still dey university.. Since then, I'm a little extra careful
..
                                                                                   …Ilonam, Owerri


Well I met a lady on one of this social media apps and she sent me her edited picture. Smooth face and looking like a real fashionista.

Anway, when I finally told her I would love to meet her in person she obliged. When I saw her for real, the power her smart phone and her editing software were brought to light.

She had this "gruesome" tribal marks. As though the person who gave her was sleeping while doing it. She was a total turn off.

I acted all nice with her not to make her feel bad but that was the last time I saw her.
                                                                …Kinglekan, Oyo

4 comments:

  1. Back in the old days before the war. Lol. Hi5 did this to me. I should have taken a hint from the fact that she listed makeup as one of her hobbies but the advanced photoshopping hypnotized me. Coming to think of it that babe must have been an avant-garde photoshopper.

    Well, It was a Salvo to my rep because I was in the company of some equisite chick's I had around to inflate my levels. Lol those shallow days of yore.

    I didn't recognize her but I treated her like a normal person and didn't just runaway or excuse myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol,
    The Fact I Didnt Boda He's A Photographer, Was My Mistake.
    Looks 24 Nd So Cute On Fb
    Bt
    Looked Like A 38 Yr Old Chain Smoker In Life.
    I Couldnt Help But Confess How Much Older He Looked In Person.
    I'd Always Tell People, Itz Just A Pix, D Person Behind It May Be Totally Dif!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beauty of humans are recognize when they 1st wake up in the morning..when yu wake up in dee mawning,that first head up from yur bed,pls just take a photo of yu while still in bed,,na dey wher yur beauty folow..but all dis nonsense makeup and foto editing can neva intrigues me..many tings don hapen to me an i don learn ma own..make e be..

    Nonsense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You remind me of one of my ex.

      I don't trip for her make up sef.

      I always look up to every morning when she wakes up. I just stare at her face until she ask why? So beautiful. This beautiful lips, small cat eyes....with her hair untouched and rumbled too!

      So beautiful!

      Forget make up. Forget the paintings and colourings and wigs and whatever.

      When you see a beautiful woman, you'd know.

      Delete